Mon, 15 Aug 2022
at Orillia-RAMA Regional Airport,
1. The beginning of rwy 30 slopes upwards but this isn't listed in the CFS.
2. Lots of birds grazing on the grass.
3. The ARCAL is apparently private and I couldn't activate them when I flew overhead the field one night recently, so keep this in mind if staying here till dark.
4. The taxiway just off the runway is very narrow, so be sure to listen to any traffic on the ground as two planes can't squeeze past each other on the narrow section
5. Airport restaurant is tasty and has live music as well, (a bit expensive though) if fly-and-dining is your cup of tea. A bit strange of me to mention, but the pictures in the male washroom are very funny!
Log in to leave a comment