CLE (KCLE)

Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
Cleveland, Ohio, United States

No problem reports Report a problem
Loading map...

Tags for CLE

#class-b #customs #top150

Latest comments for CLE Leave a comment

Picture of Eddie70Impala

Scammed by Starpet & Mr. IYAM VELERY

These are some of the emails we exchanged, I only lost $100.00 but could have been more so be carefull,

Thu, December 30, 2010 10:14:15 AMRe:

From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com> View Contact

To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the interest in regards of Max our Male English bulldog

puppy for adoption.He is 12 weeks old,very healthy,vaccinated and have

been potty trained.He is safe with children and other pets.

Max is a very loyal,gentle and affectionate puppy with a great

personality.I will like you to know the reason am getting rid of Max.I

got a new job and will be leaving the States soon for a mission in

another country,I will not be able to take care of Max while on my

mission

and i look forward to give him out for adoption to any caring home.I

will like to asked you some few questions regarding his adoption.

1.Are you a breeder?

2.Do you have kids and other pets?

3.Have you lived with bulldogs before?

4.Are you married?

5.Are you a Christian?

6.Why did you need him?

7.Would you take good care of him if you are chosen as his new owner?

8.When did you want to welcome him into your home?

Max is going out for an adoption of $250.00

I assure you Max will make a great addition into your home.

I will need the following information from you so as to arranged for

his flight reservation if you are not within Ohio Cleveland where am

based with the puppy .

Your full Delivery information will be needed for delivery arrangement.

1.Full names

2.Home Address

3.Phone number or faxed

4.Closest airport major or minor airport to your location for pick.

get back for more details and feel free to asked any question

regarding his adoption

thanks and remain blessed

On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

> Very interrested in your dog, e-mail or call me @ 915-479-3900,

>

> Thanks

> Mario Gonzalez

>

>

>

Thu, December 30, 2010 10:49:51 AMRe:

From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com> View Contact

To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

5 Files View Slideshow Download All

max4.jpg (86KB); max11.jpg (76KB); max33.jpg (97KB); max55.jpg (92KB); max.jpg (79KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and thanks for the quick response.Max is a very healthy and well

socialized puppy.He has been potty trained and also gets along with

other pets.Max is ready and will come along with all his playing

toys,health records,food samples,blankets and cloths.I loved Max

sooo...much and getting rid of him for an adoption fee of $250.00 is

because,i will be traveling out of the country soon for a mission and

i do not intend to go with Max and is the reason i want a home for the

puppy where he could be spoiled rotten.Bulldogs are so special and

need a lot of care and attention.Max feeds on natural based food of

Protein source and some times formulated food accompanied with

mineral water 3 times daily.He is now ready and i will make all

necessary arrangement for his delivery once you are ready to get

him.Max will be flown from Ohio Cleveland and i will proceed with the

delivery anytime you are ready with the payment.Max will be put on

flight and the flight details will be given to you for pick up.Let me

know when you are ready to make the payment so i can give you my information

I will also need your full delivery information

Your names, Address and Closest airport for pick up

attached are pics

Thanks and stay blessed

On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

> To Answer your questions.

> 1 . No

> 2. yes , have and older cocker spaniel, that's 13 years old , & a smaller

> dog

> that was abused and we took him in not sure how old he is.

> 3. No, but I have always want on and know that they sometimes have a lot of

> health isseus.

> 4. yes, have been married for 28 years now, Married high School sweetheart.

> 5. yes, Assembly Of God,

> 6. I know that my older dog will not be with us much longer ,

> 7. Yes , he will be well taken care of , as for my other two dogs they sleep

> on

> my bed with me & my wife since we have had them , Friends tell me that they

> think they are human.

> 8. as for the time to take him in would be up to you, but what I would like

> to

> know is way, are you looking in El Paso, TX, for someone to adopted, him,

> and

> who will incur the extra expensive,

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 10:14:15 AM

> Subject: Re:

>

> Thanks for the interest in regards of Max our Male English bulldog

> puppy for adoption.He is 12 weeks old,very healthy,vaccinated and have

> been potty trained.He is safe with children and other pets.

> Max is a very loyal,gentle and affectionate puppy with a great

> personality.I will like you to know the reason am getting rid of Max.I

> got a new job and will be leaving the States soon for a mission in

> another country,I will not be able to take care of Max while on my

> mission

> and i look forward to give him out for adoption to any caring home.I

> will like to asked you some few questions regarding his adoption.

>

> 1.Are you a breeder?

> 2.Do you have kids and other pets?

> 3.Have you lived with bulldogs before?

> 4.Are you married?

> 5.Are you a Christian?

> 6.Why did you need him?

> 7.Would you take good care of him if you are chosen as his new owner?

> 8.When did you want to welcome him into your home?

> Max is going out for an adoption of $250.00

> I assure you Max will make a great addition into your home.

> I will need the following information from you so as to arranged for

> his flight reservation if you are not within Ohio Cleveland where am

> based with the puppy .

>

> Your full Delivery information will be needed for delivery arrangement.

>

> 1.Full names

> 2.Home Address

> 3.Phone number or faxed

> 4.Closest airport major or minor airport to your location for pick.

> get back for more details and feel free to asked any question

> regarding his adoption

> thanks and remain blessed

>

> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Very interrested in your dog, e-mail or call me @ 915-479-3900,

>>

>> Thanks

>> Mario Gonzalez

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All

max4.jpg

(86KB) max11.jpg

(76KB) max33.jpg

(97KB)

max55.jpg

(92KB) max.jpg

(79KB)

Thu, December 30, 2010 11:15:07 AMRe:

From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com> View Contact

To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mario,

Below are my full details to make the payment Western Union.

NAMES. IYAM VALERY

STREET. 4013 Carnegie Ave

ZIP CODE. 44103

CITY......CLEVELAND

STATE.....OHIO

COUNTRY.....USA

TEST QUESTION. WHAT COLOR IS MY CAR

ANSWER. WHITE

When done with the payment,get back with the sender,s full name and 10

digit money transfer control number.M.T.C.N.I will proceed with the

delivery once i read from you with the money confirmation number.

Thanks Valery

On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

> I will make the payment of $250.00, please send info as to where to send

> payment.

> My Full name is Mario E, Gonzalez,

> 6428 Byron St.

> El Paso, Tx. 79904

> 915-479-3900

> The Airport is the EL Paso Internatioal Air port, which only 10min. for my

> home.

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 10:49:51 AM

> Subject: Re:

>

> Hello and thanks for the quick response.Max is a very healthy and well

> socialized puppy.He has been potty trained and also gets along with

> other pets.Max is ready and will come along with all his playing

> toys,health records,food samples,blankets and cloths.I loved Max

> sooo...much and getting rid of him for an adoption fee of $250.00 is

> because,i will be traveling out of the country soon for a mission and

> i do not intend to go with Max and is the reason i want a home for the

> puppy where he could be spoiled rotten.Bulldogs are so special and

> need a lot of care and attention.Max feeds on natural based food of

> Protein source and some times formulated food accompanied with

> mineral water 3 times daily.He is now ready and i will make all

> necessary arrangement for his delivery once you are ready to get

> him.Max will be flown from Ohio Cleveland and i will proceed with the

> delivery anytime you are ready with the payment.Max will be put on

> flight and the flight details will be given to you for pick up.Let me

> know when you are ready to make the payment so i can give you my

> information

> I will also need your full delivery information

> Your names, Address and Closest airport for pick up

> attached are pics

> Thanks and stay blessed

>

>

>

> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>> To Answer your questions.

>> 1 . No

>> 2. yes , have and older cocker spaniel, that's 13 years old , & a smaller

>> dog

>> that was abused and we took him in not sure how old he is.

>> 3. No, but I have always want on and know that they sometimes have a lot

>> of

>> health isseus.

>> 4. yes, have been married for 28 years now, Married high School

>> sweetheart.

>> 5. yes, Assembly Of God,

>> 6. I know that my older dog will not be with us much longer ,

>> 7. Yes , he will be well taken care of , as for my other two dogs they

>> sleep

>> on

>> my bed with me & my wife since we have had them , Friends tell me that

>> they

>> think they are human.

>> 8. as for the time to take him in would be up to you, but what I would

>> like

>> to

>> know is way, are you looking in El Paso, TX, for someone to adopted, him,

>> and

>> who will incur the extra expensive,

>>

>>

>> ________________________________

>> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

>> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

>> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 10:14:15 AM

>> Subject: Re:

>>

>> Thanks for the interest in regards of Max our Male English bulldog

>> puppy for adoption.He is 12 weeks old,very healthy,vaccinated and have

>> been potty trained.He is safe with children and other pets.

>> Max is a very loyal,gentle and affectionate puppy with a great

>> personality.I will like you to know the reason am getting rid of Max.I

>> got a new job and will be leaving the States soon for a mission in

>> another country,I will not be able to take care of Max while on my

>> mission

>> and i look forward to give him out for adoption to any caring home.I

>> will like to asked you some few questions regarding his adoption.

>>

>> 1.Are you a breeder?

>> 2.Do you have kids and other pets?

>> 3.Have you lived with bulldogs before?

>> 4.Are you married?

>> 5.Are you a Christian?

>> 6.Why did you need him?

>> 7.Would you take good care of him if you are chosen as his new owner?

>> 8.When did you want to welcome him into your home?

>> Max is going out for an adoption of $250.00

>> I assure you Max will make a great addition into your home.

>> I will need the following information from you so as to arranged for

>> his flight reservation if you are not within Ohio Cleveland where am

>> based with the puppy .

>>

>> Your full Delivery information will be needed for delivery arrangement.

>>

>> 1.Full names

>> 2.Home Address

>> 3.Phone number or faxed

>> 4.Closest airport major or minor airport to your location for pick.

>> get back for more details and feel free to asked any question

>> regarding his adoption

>> thanks and remain blessed

>>

>> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Very interrested in your dog, e-mail or call me @ 915-479-3900,

>>>

>>> Thanks

>>> Mario Gonzalez

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

Thu, December 30, 2010 11:51:50 AMRe:

From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com> View Contact

To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks for getting back .Please my wife and I are not frauds okay .

I am a Christian.It is a sin to cheat people off their hard earned

money.I have never cheated anyone before and will never do that.We can

not kill our consciences by ripping anyone off.It

is a crime against the law and we could get locked up.All we want is a

good home for the puppy.My wife and I can not be on the run for

$250.00 .Please you will get the puppy safe and sound okay . YOU HAVE MY

WORDS .I am a parent and I know how hard things are hard...paying the

bills and taking care of the kids.Please we can not force you to take

him okay.But all we ask you is to trust us.You sounded really nice and

we know your family will take care of the puppy.Please if you still

doubt us,you can send half the payment upfront and the rest upon

arrival.Not all addresses will show up exact location when entered

into search engines.

If your heart tells you to get the puppy then the choice is yours

but note that am very serious and am a Christian for that matter.

Stay blessed

On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have looked up your address on the inter net can can see a residents,all I

> See

> are abounded buildings & business buildings, so now Am weary about who Am

> sending $250.00 to,, so send me some information that I Can check on for

> verification, so as they say if it's to good to be true it probably is not,

> so

> unless you can sen some info. that I can research , I will not sen any

> funds.

>

>

> thanks

> Mario

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 11:15:07 AM

> Subject: Re:

>

> Hello Mario,

> Below are my full details to make the payment Western Union.

>

> NAMES. IYAM VALERY

> STREET. 4013 Carnegie Ave

> ZIP CODE. 44103

> CITY......CLEVELAND

> STATE.....OHIO

> COUNTRY.....USA

> TEST QUESTION. WHAT COLOR IS MY CAR

> ANSWER. WHITE

>

> When done with the payment,get back with the sender,s full name and 10

> digit money transfer control number.M.T.C.N.I will proceed with the

> delivery once i read from you with the money confirmation number.

> Thanks Valery

>

> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>> I will make the payment of $250.00, please send info as to where to send

>> payment.

>> My Full name is Mario E, Gonzalez,

>> 6428 Byron St.

>> El Paso, Tx. 79904

>> 915-479-3900

>> The Airport is the EL Paso Internatioal Air port, which only 10min. for my

>> home.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ________________________________

>> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

>> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

>> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 10:49:51 AM

>> Subject: Re:

>>

>> Hello and thanks for the quick response.Max is a very healthy and well

>> socialized puppy.He has been potty trained and also gets along with

>> other pets.Max is ready and will come along with all his playing

>> toys,health records,food samples,blankets and cloths.I loved Max

>> sooo...much and getting rid of him for an adoption fee of $250.00 is

>> because,i will be traveling out of the country soon for a mission and

>> i do not intend to go with Max and is the reason i want a home for the

>> puppy where he could be spoiled rotten.Bulldogs are so special and

>> need a lot of care and attention.Max feeds on natural based food of

>> Protein source and some times formulated food accompanied with

>> mineral water 3 times daily.He is now ready and i will make all

>> necessary arrangement for his delivery once you are ready to get

>> him.Max will be flown from Ohio Cleveland and i will proceed with the

>> delivery anytime you are ready with the payment.Max will be put on

>> flight and the flight details will be given to you for pick up.Let me

>> know when you are ready to make the payment so i can give you my

>> information

>> I will also need your full delivery information

>> Your names, Address and Closest airport for pick up

>> attached are pics

>> Thanks and stay blessed

>>

>>

>>

>> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> To Answer your questions.

>>> 1 . No

>>> 2. yes , have and older cocker spaniel, that's 13 years old , & a smaller

>>> dog

>>> that was abused and we took him in not sure how old he is.

>>> 3. No, but I have always want on and know that they sometimes have a lot

>>> of

>>> health isseus.

>>> 4. yes, have been married for 28 years now, Married high School

>>> sweetheart.

>>> 5. yes, Assembly Of God,

>>> 6. I know that my older dog will not be with us much longer ,

>>> 7. Yes , he will be well taken care of , as for my other two dogs they

>>> sleep

>>> on

>>> my bed with me & my wife since we have had them , Friends tell me that

>>> they

>>> think they are human.

>>> 8. as for the time to take him in would be up to you, but what I would

>>> like

>>> to

>>> know is way, are you looking in El Paso, TX, for someone to adopted, him,

>>> and

>>> who will incur the extra expensive,

>>>

>>>

>>> ________________________________

>>> From: Valery Iyam @gmail.com>

>>> To: Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com>

>>> Sent: Thu, December 30, 2010 10:14:15 AM

>>> Subject: Re:

>>>

>>> Thanks for the interest in regards of Max our Male English bulldog

>>> puppy for adoption.He is 12 weeks old,very healthy,vaccinated and have

>>> been potty trained.He is safe with children and other pets.

>>> Max is a very loyal,gentle and affectionate puppy with a great

>>> personality.I will like you to know the reason am getting rid of Max.I

>>> got a new job and will be leaving the States soon for a mission in

>>> another country,I will not be able to take care of Max while on my

>>> mission

>>> and i look forward to give him out for adoption to any caring home.I

>>> will like to asked you some few questions regarding his adoption.

>>>

>>> 1.Are you a breeder?

>>> 2.Do you have kids and other pets?

>>> 3.Have you lived with bulldogs before?

>>> 4.Are you married?

>>> 5.Are you a Christian?

>>> 6.Why did you need him?

>>> 7.Would you take good care of him if you are chosen as his new owner?

>>> 8.When did you want to welcome him into your home?

>>> Max is going out for an adoption of $250.00

>>> I assure you Max will make a great addition into your home.

>>> I will need the following information from you so as to arranged for

>>> his flight reservation if you are not within Ohio Cleveland where am

>>> based with the puppy .

>>>

>>> Your full Delivery information will be needed for delivery arrangement.

>>>

>>> 1.Full names

>>> 2.Home Address

>>> 3.Phone number or faxed

>>> 4.Closest airport major or minor airport to your location for pick.

>>> get back for more details and feel free to asked any question

>>> regarding his adoption

>>> thanks and remain blessed

>>>

>>> On 12/30/10, Mario Gonzalez @yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>> Very interrested in your dog, e-mail or call me @ 915-479-3900,

>>>>

>>>> Thanks

>>>> Mario Gonzalez

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>


Log in to leave a comment